The Appkettle’s Baby Bottle Function
At Appkettle, we know what life is like. Making things easier is one of the reasons we are proud to have created our smart kettle and we have everyone in mind behind its development.
One of the key demographics we wanted to cater for with our app controlled kettle was new parents. When bringing up a newborn baby, you need a helping hand whenever you can get it. So, with the Appkettle, you can brew up for life-affirming teas and coffees, as well as keeping the little one in delicious warm milk. That’s why we put so much work into the baby bottle feature. Here, we take a closer look at how it works and how it works for you…
1. In the app, got to the ‘Features’ page and select ‘Baby Bottle’.
2. Select time of schedule - when does your baby often wake up? Fortunately, the app has a 24 hour clock to choose from.
3. Select the size of the bottle being used and then, the number of bottles being used.
4. Choose the days needed for your schedule to take place - we’d hazard a guess it’s every day.
5. When it comes to the day and time of your choice, the Appkettle will boil itself to 100°C and then cool itself down to 70°C, before a notification is sent to your phone.
6. Then, all you have to do is mix the formula and cool the bottle further (if necessary) and feed your little miracle.
The Appkettle is the ideal temperature control kettle for baby bottles, taking the stress out of the midnight feeds. And, with an IFTTT system (such as Alexa), you can even ask the kettle to boil, should your baby wake up at a time different from the one you’ve scheduled.